Re: [A/S] Hitches

Thomas,

I have used the Equal-i-zer for just over a year. I have over a period of 5 years had opportunities to tow customers rigs with their Hensley hitches. (I work at an RV dealership). My accumulated
mileage with the Hensley is over 3500 and with the Equal-i-zer, up to 3000. I have towed rigs from 22' to 34' including the same 34' trailer with each hitch. There is no question that the Hensley
does what it says it does. Towing with it is like towing on rails. BUT, in my opinion based on my experience, the Equal-i-zer does equally as well.
The Equal-i-zer is a simple ball to coupler hookup with spring bars that swivel into L brackets. No loose chains, no greasy bars to store. The grease stays on the hitch head. It's weight is also very
close to other conventional weight distribution hitches
And just in case it is a concern I buy the hitches I use.

Charlie