Re: [A/S] Door won't open

The same thing happened to me on my 31' Excella.  What a frustrating
situation.  The door simply would not open, period.  Not wanting to damage
it, I took it to a dealer close by.  When I got there, I attempted to show
him how it 'simply would not open', and, wouldn't you know...it opened.
Haven't had a problem since.  We determined it must have been just the way
the trailer was positioned at the time that caused a unique 'tweak'.
Try, (if you haven't already) moving the trailer forward or backward and try
again.

Jack Kleven