[A/S] Introduction

Hi all. My name is Glenn Baker & I am new to your group. I have been
interested in older Airstream trailers for some time. I am especially
impressed with the build quality found in the older models [perhaps
newer ones too?]. My family & I are currently in the market for a
larger trailer to replace our 1967 12ft Esta-Villa camp trailer. Many
of the trailers we have looked at [non-airstreams, both new & old]
suffer from such poor construction methods I find myself more
inclined to try to find a half decent older Airstream. I am looking
for a fairly basic, easy to pull 17-22ft trailer. Ideally should
sleep 4 adults 1-2 children. Can anyone suggest a few models of
airsteams that might fit my needs? What might I expect to pay for a
well kept, 1970's 17-22ft Airsteam that's in need of some repair? Is
there anything specific I should watch out for when purchasing these
older units? Can anyone direct me to a good web site that might
answer some of these questions?
Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.
Glenn Baker