Re: [A/S] Re: Three way Switch

I don't know where one might get those round knobs.
I make my own (like most things I need).

One can use most anything that can be drilled and tapped for a knob.
I have even used silver dollars for them by soldering the zinc-plated
little post that the old knob fits on to the back of a dollar coin. These
last forever and never crack and break like the original plastic ones.
If you do this be sure you don't get any of the lead solder on the rim of
the coin (or any part you might touch). If you do, you will have to wash
the lead off your hands every time you turn on a light.
Mike Kent