Re: [A/S] Daisy's Installation Pics of Fantastic vent/ BIKE RACK

Thanks Daisy.   I also have the bath in the middle.  So I am looking
for alternative ways of carrying two bikes.

Cutting holes in any part of an Airstream, like they did, is hard to
comprehend, because it is hard to find used parts to replace them.  I
am sure your can get that cover from the factory, but at what price I
dont know.  I think bumpers have not changed in eons.

You may want to find two rubber stoppers to plug the holes in the
meantime.

Manny