[A/S] batteries/chargers etc.

I have very good, (can't think of the name right now) 75amp inteligent
charger, about 3 maybe four years old, two large sealed one year old deep
cycle batteries. My '77 doesn't have a batt cutout. Batteries kept getting
low and I didn't want to ruin them so I'm leaving it plugged in. Seeing it
was plugged in anyway, and we were having a heat wave, I deciced to use the
automatic features of the Fantastic Fan. WOW has my electric bill gone up up
up. Would this use THAT much power????

Reading an article in TL,  www.lifelinebatteries.com seem to be the best

also, at a recent dry camp rendezvous,  using modest light's at night,
DirecTV w/15inch LCD Samsung TV, 3night's and 3mornings, lasted from thurs
night to sun night. then dead
Dan Dureiko #29072