Re: [A/S] After Stripping....

yes, otherwise it will oxidize, of course.  if you are a Coastal resident, that
will happen fairly quickly while in the high lonesome, away from the chemical
fogs of the Left Coast or the acid rains of the Central and Eastern states, it
will take longer.
Advice here will be plentiful as to what to put on it.  A lot of people never
recoat but just wax and rewax as if the TT was a car.  The roof down to the top
of my windows was epoxied with some gray color.  not to objectionable and will
not until I start stripping and polishing mine.  Then, I do not know yet what I
will do.  After all, that finish does help to protect against tree limbs and
hail, etc.

fwiw

--
Charles L Hamilton,  chasm@schuetzen.net  Houston, TX