Re: [A/S] Choice of tires

I went with Nankang tires, one was the price and second was the warranty to
me.  I buy tires wholesale and for the difference in price (50.00) per
tire, I went with the less expensive.  Keep in mind that all tires degrade
from the day you buy them.  Plan on replacing the tires every three to 5
years depending on how much you tow the trailer. If you tow very seldom
then every then every three years else if you tow a lot then you could get
5 or more years. Using the tires releases a compound from the tire that
helps to prolong it's life.

Mike