[A/S] Wheel Alignment

Has anyone had a good experience with a wheel alignment shop in the
Southwest or Midwest?  I need to have our alignment checked and A/S
only recommended Oasis in Tucson (wrong direction) and a place in
Austin, TX.  I am making a trip roughly along I-40 and wondered if
anyone knows of a place where the job could be done.

No shops near us will touch it.  One shop said that the only
solution was to replace the entire axle in question.

Thanks.

Cantrade in NM.