Re: [A/S] Fruit flies

Roger,
Sorry. Somehow I missed this posting in response to my
fruit fly problem.
The dump valve is open all the time. We are situated
on a lot in the city while working on a project. We
are hooked up to a 300 gal. waste holding tank which
is pumped out weekly. I guess that valve is always
open. The waste goes straight to the holding tank via
a pvc line we put down. And they do look like fruit
flies though there may be some other critter that
looks just like that. I tried spraying bug spray in
there. It kills a few of them, but I've got to exit,
move towels, toothbruses,etc. before using the spray.
And they come back.
Still think chlorine followed by water? Before or
after they empty the holding tank?
Alice