[A/S] Sink Faucet, Propane Fridge Not Working

Took the AS 1979 31' Soverign boondocking this past holiday weekend
and ran into a few problems that I could use a hand with.

1.  The water from the kitchen sink faucet cut out and now runs to a
dribble.  It operated OK at first but then suddenly there wasn't any
pressure and it just barely comes out of the tap.  The other tap
adjacent to the faucet (looks like a reverse osmosis type of spigot)
works fine, as does the bathroom faucet.  Ditto for the shur-flow
pump as well as the toilet in the bathroom.  Also hooked up to city
water with the hose once we returned home and the same situation
presented itself.  Any suggestions as to what might cause/be causing
this problem/situation?

2.  The fridge will no longer operate off of propane.  It did work
prior to the trip (tested it for a day or so prior to leaving) but
it did not work once we had the trailer situated at our camping
site.  Appears that the pilot light is on once I light it but that
it won't stay lit.  Checked to make certain that there is adequate
propane in the tank(s) and it appears that there is (stove top runs
fine).  Any suggestions on this one?

Thanks, AJ