Re: [A/S] Anniversay years for Airstream TT's

I would like to obtain a copy of a _Blue_Beret_ where the '91 LSE model was
advertised/described. I have been looking for a copy ever since we bought
ours two years ago.

A couple of things I forgot when I mentioned its features a couple weeks
ago is that it has factory solar panel (a small one just to keep the
batteries up, about 20-30 watts, mounted atop the AC), and a large LSE
Anniversary Logo printed on the main awning and also on the matching ZipDee
chairs that originally came with it. When I roll that awning out, it looks
like a billboard.

Jerry Flanders #4404