[A/S] Re: AC question, humming, Armstrong

While on this subject, could anyone suggest a course for me to take
on AC replacement.  Im looking at getting my first vintage AS and
the AC needs replacing according to the seller.  Should I try to
renovate the old Armstrong? If not, I have researched several brands
of replacement AC but I am getting the impression that major
reworking of the roof is in order.  Any helpful hints would be great
before I make the plunge on this trailer.  Thank you  Steve in NC