[A/S] Tub/shower question

Am very close to purchasing a 29-foot'74 Overlander in good shape.
However, the bathroom tub/shower and sink countertop have a few
problems. The counter and tub had cracks that were repaired using
who knows what. Its unsightly and yellowed, but the tub does not
leak. (Tub crack is located in the corner to the left of the drain).
Also, the other counter near the door has a few cigarette burns on
its edge.

My question is what are these bathroom fixtures made of? Can the
cracks be refinished to be not so noticeable?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Everything works in
this trailer and is original. I think I could get it for $3800.00.