[A/S] amateur radio feild day, Jun 22,02

I  have the new solar 100 watt panel up and running. I opted for the
20 amp controller. I didn't mount it to the roof of "Home on the
range". I made an adjustable stand out of alum. This allows my buddy
and I to share the thing. I am not a "ham" but my son and friend are.
I provide the "jenny" and panel spending 24 hrs. keeping the batterys
up. We have a lot of fun. Check the photo section for the album
entitled "old and new". The only problem I had was finding an ammeter
that I liked. I found the ammeter made by Tekonsha to read trailer
brake draw works great. It is calibratted to 25 amps, has good
sensitivity, resolution, very accurate and easily mounted to a
project box. I checked it agaisnt a digital gauge. Rite on. Take
care......Arnie