Re: [A/S] Hello and a question

Jim,

I had to gut out the control module that came with the fan and build the
electronic parts into the original Airstream vent//light bezel.  The only
problem I encountered was the legend cover, which was a flexible plastic
appliqué with the same adhesive used on the wings of the space shuttle.  The
plastic stock stretched, wrinkled, folded, spindled and mutilated.  I wrote
to Maxxair and they said they would send a new one, but it hasn't happened
yet.

Any day now, any day...

Matt