Re: [A/S] Hello and a question

Hi Sam,

The link came through with a break, you can copy/paste into your word
processor, delete the middle carriage return, then copy/paste into the URL
window of your browser or use:

http://community.webshots.com/user/wornmatt

and navigate to the "1975 Airstream, The Tinsel Tubesteak" album.

I just checked the first method, and it functioned properly, I'll verify the
other when it comes in on the list.

The Maxxairs do look a little "Darth Vader"ish, but we like to keep the
ventilation going when it rains in deference to the furkids, so the shroud
is necessary.

Matt