[A/S] Looking for some advise

Hello, I am new to this list, just found it yesterday.  I am very
happy to have found such a great resoure for Airstream information.
I do not own an Airstream, yet.  I have been interested in Airstreams
for several years, and I am now ready to start shopping.  I looking
at 60's and 70's models in the 29' to 31' range.  However I am having
trouble finding information on the differences between the models and
years.  Are there models that are more deireable than others and what
is the difference?  Are there year models that are more desireable?
Is there anything to stay away from?  I would greatly appreciate any
information that anyone can offer.  I have not had much luck finding
specific information online for this.  Mabey someone could tell me
where to look.  Thanks a lot!

David Webster
Vicksburg MS