[A/S] A/S Airconditioning

Jack - Wishing you a great outing, and best of luck with the
airconditioning. Let us know how it goes.
My concern is that (as always) as I sat in the dealership's make-ready
shop, the AC was turned on briefly & was blowing really nice chilled
air. So far, so good. Then I pulled her maybe 45 miles over to my place,
plugged her in and while the air was cooler than the outside, it wasn't
chilled. I have 200 amps coming in thru the main fuse box, then into a
30 amp main fuse, then buried over to the shed & into another 30 amp
fuse & female plug outlet, so I'm assuming I have 30 amps coming to the
storage shed & the camper.
I'll give it another shot at cooling next time I'm up there.
Best regards,
Jim