Re: [A/S] Fantastic Fan/Airconditioner

Jim,
I stopped by Jackson Center on the way home from vacation.  The
factory advised me that they were concered about the potential of air
leakage from the refrigerator compartment into the ceiling of the
trailer.  They found no probem there but they did realign the door.
I told them that I had felt some cold air coming from the bottom of
the door when I was outside.

All seemed to be well with cooling from that point on.  I haven't
been in the real hot weather yet (95+) so this weekend's trip will be
our first hot weather venture this year....but even at that it won't
be much more than 90 so this puppy better work...

As far as measuring, I bought an indoor/outdoor digital thermometer.
The outdoor portion has a long thin wire with a sensor on the end.  I
checked the calibration with another digital thermometer just to make
sure things were ok.  First test was with the outdoor wire extened
out the bottom of the door.  The second test was with the outdoor
sensor in the inside discharge duct of the air conditioner.

Jack