Re: [A/S] Air conditioning

I cannot get my jack to work of the pigtail either if the trailer battery is
dead.   I've dealt with the situation in those situations (hopefully rare)
by using a 5 ton hydrolic bottle jack to lift the tongue of the trailer. It
takes about 1 minute. Make sure the jack is sitting on something solid, like
a concrete block, so it doesn't sink into the ground under the weight of the
trailer.  I'm convinced that a bottle jack is one of the most important
emergency supplies that anyone can carry anywhere, plus it doesn't take up
much space and generally cost less than $20.
 Jarrod