Re: [A/S] first year for widebody, also Anniversary model?

In a message dated 6/26/02 2:18:13 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
<< Does anyone know the first year that Airstream began making the widebody
trailers?>>

1995 for the Limited, 1996 for the Excellas.

 <And, .. has anyone actually seen in the 'skin' the 50th Anniversary model
34' Limited?  I'm told that the year this one was made was 1991 and it had
lots of nice upgrades such as cherry wood cabinets, etc.  >>

It's awesome....... the one I've seen, Walt's, has light hickory wood in it.

Leather couch...........

Hunter