Re: [A/S] re-carpeting

Carol, we just re carpeted a 31 ft trailer and had 4 dealers flat out refuse
to do it. I called about 6 installers direct and none of them wanted to touch
it. I contacted another large carpet store and told them of my problem and
they said they would have their installer look at it before committing on a
price. They charged $100 extra above a regular price. The installer took 5
hours to install and never took a break!
I installed laminate flooring in the rear bath myself prior to carpet
installation. I had impregnated the floor with epoxy prior to carpeting and
after repairing two soft spots. I thought the epoxy would cause the installer
a problem but not so!
Expect to pay a premium, because it is extra labor, but if you shop you'll
find someone willing to do it.
good luck
Paul
78 31' RB sovereign