Re: [A/S] Airstream diesel pusher warrantee

Hi Jack,

I'd take it to the plant. I also have a new A/S and so far so good,
nothing major wrong but small details that they could have done better
when it was built. I shopped around for a better price when I was
looking and the Delaware dealer had a real attitude when he realized I
wasn't just going to buy from him because he was the closest. I've been
to the plant and I like talking directly to the people who built it. For
me I've got to make a trip wherever I go cause there's no dealer near
by. Plan a trip that happens to take you by Jackson Center!
Patti