Re: [A/S] Jack pad

I have a jack pad that is a cast aluminum alloy(??) cone.  It has a flanged
base about 10" in diameter with the cone being about 7" high.  The top of
the cone is flat with a circular ridge around the edge, providing a
centering "target" for the jack post.

Cast into the base flange of this cone is the following:
  Joe's Trailer Jack Buoy    Box 841   Blowing Rock
  (My guess is that this is in North Carolina)
I don't have a digital camera so I can't provide a picture.
Maybe someone will want to follow-up and advise the listees of this possible
source, etc..

Incidentially, I have only twice driven off leaving the jack stand behind --
 which is why I now, always, walk back over my site after pulling out into
the driveway just to be sure that nothing is "left behind" <grin>.

Regards to all,
Jim
'97 Safari 25'
F-250 CC 4x4 V-10