[A/S] Peanut Update

Hi Gang

I finally got a chance to continue working on Peanut. I stopped at
Home Depo and purchased the ZEP mold\mildew cleaner as recommended by
Patti.  It didn't do the trick for cleaning, but I'm thinking that I
will give it a try on the front window cover next weekend.  I did,
however purchase ZEP Citrus All-Purpose cleaner.  Wow is this stuff
amazing.  Spray it on and it instantly starts eating the buildup.  I
re-cleaned the bathroom with this stuff and the difference was day
and night.  The bathroom looks new.  I then redid the walls and
cupboards and ceiling in the twin bed area.  It removed the marks
from the cupboards and drawers that the last cleaning did not.

My wife stopped by in the afternoon and tried the Citrus cleaner on
the kitchen drawers and it pulled 95 percent of the marks out.  Her
exact words when she finished were: "Maybe this trailer is worth
fixing up".

I didn't purchase a digital camera as my wife asked me not to.
Birthday coming up could have something to do with it.  I will take
the regular camera next week and scan in some pictures.  The trailer
looks new after using ZEP Citrus.  It even pulled the "gack" out of
the cupboard doors and walls.

After re-cleaning for six hours I changed my focus to the water tank
and plumbing.  I connected the water pump, filled the holding tank
and flushed the A\F out of the lines.  There have been five repairs
to the plumbing system that I've tracked down so far. The only leak I
detected was at the back of the tiolet when flushing.  I will check
this next weekend.  I'm hoping a tightening will correct this.  I
finally found the valve on the hot water tank to fill it with water.
I noticed the bathtub is filling up with A\F.  I will check the black
tank as I believe it's full of A\F.  Nothing strange coming up the
bathtub drain other than A\F.

I then performed some tests on the propane system.  No leaks detected
this go-around, but I will be retesting again.  Oven and all burners,
hot water tank and the fidge work.  Thank goodness.  Now I can
concentrate on repairing the electric side of the fridge.  It took me
some time to figure out that the valve on the hot water tank had to
be turned to another position as I was getting luke warm then cold
water from the hot water taps.  I opened the hot water tank drain
cock to determine if the water was hot.

Slowly, but surely.

Take care all
Gerald