[A/S] Re: Why Airstream?polybutylene plumbing

 Hello Mark, I have an 85 Excella with polybutylene plumbing in it.
You made mention that you were changing it. What are you changing it
to? I have thought about doing the same thing if I start haveing
problems with this. I have a buddy who is a plumber and has some of
these fittings, but says the crimp rings is what is hard to find. I
broke the city water hook up on mine, my on fault, but he had enough
stuff to fix it. I was just curious to what you were doing? That is
the only problems that I have had with this system so far. It with
stood the winter fine. Richard, still frosty in
Ohio