Re: [A/S] Propane requlators and stuff

Let me ask a real dumb question first off.  I assume
that you did check that both gas bottle valves are
turned on....right?

Second dumb question would be that you have a model
regulator that can perform the automatic changeover
function.

Next thought assuming the answers to question one and
two were yes.  If you are not getting any gas out of
the other full bottle, I would disconnectthe hose from
the full bottle where it connects to the regulator,
making sure that the main valve for the bottle is
turned off first.  Once disconnected I would slowly
turn on the valve and see if the gas discharges.  If
it does, then I would assume the problem is the
regulator.  If not then the issue is the hose, since
moving the bottle to the side forced you to use a
different hose and the bottle worked from this
position.

Jack