RE: [A/S] Boondocking - How Many Watt Inverter Will I Need

Jim:

I have read some posts either in this forum or in others where there
were supposed difficulties switching out some models of the Univolt with
the Inteli-Power (something about the fuse panel being separate or
something?).  I want to make certain that there will not be a problem
with taking the UV out of our 1979 Soverign.  Is this model year/make
among those where the replacement of the UV with the InteliPower is
fairly straigtforward or is it more complicated?  Thanks, AJ