[A/S] 12 Volt Fuse Panel - FOUND!

And there it is!  Dead center in the front, behind the sofa, behind a
fabric panel that unsnaps.  I would have found it in, oh, about
another 20 years.  Thank you so much!

The panel Hunter mentions, in the upper cabinet at the rear is, of
course, the 120 volt panel.

The dead water heater turned out to be the circuit board, as I am
sure many of you expected.

I do so appreciate the time and effort many put into this list.  I
have learned a startling number of things myself these past few
months, and may be able to return the favor someday.

Mark