Re: [A/S] Home Depot Finds

Hi Hunter,

Wandering Home Depot can be hazardous to your wallet! I try to keep
blinders on and stay focused on the task at hand but it never works! I
discovered on my last meandering that the furniture protective leg pad
things that screw into the bottom of a chair fit the old Colorado Co.
Awning  bars where you need a screw thing!! I will miss the 67 Safari
and all the challenges it presented me with! I pick up the 2003 Safari
with Hensley THIS weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Patti