[A/S] Arnie; H2O Heater Flame-out

Thanks Arnie,
I tightened that tube nut down good when I put it in but will get to
re-do it as I am going to try a new thermocouple before I tear into the
valve itself.
I have good propane pressure at the valve. My generator feeds off the
same line and it works fine. When the thing worked it sounded like a
large blow torch when it ran and the only thing that changed was a cross
country trip.
It worked before I left and when I got back it never would fire up. That
was a time spread of around six months.
Thanks for the good tips anyway. What you said is in every text I have
run across on water heater repair.
Maybe you secretly write all those valuable guides(?)
I appreciate all the help,
Mike