[A/S] How do i safely purchase Sovereign Airstream

Hi all. Coincidently see another post mentioning the exact type of
trailer i am dealing with. It is helpful to know in that post that my
concerns about moving this unit are valid.
I know nothing about Airstreams except that since i was a
kid, i was enchanted with them, and that they seem to hold their
value. I am now grown up, and have come across a huge one while
looking for some temporary backyard storage/hobby area for myself
while we fix our house.
 Don't know the year. It is either a 69 or 75? It does not look dull
at all on the outside.
It says Sovereign.
I do not own it yet, but will be purchasing it on Saturday if your
replies make me feel like it is a safe bet.

Even though the price seems low. I am hesitant to purchase it becasue
i am not mechanically inclined. But for my purpose of getting storage
space and avoiding to build a back yard shed which i can never
resell, this makes sense to me.

My concerns;
- i will be relying on the towing company and what they say and do
- - tow company says that if the wheels will be frozen, it will have
to go on a flat bed which will cost $100 per hour. Cost to tow-$50
(bout a mile) plus extra to put wheels on if they are not frozen.
- it has been sitting for 5-10 years, and the wheels have been
removed and stored in the unit, they may not all pertain to the unit.
How do i tell? and, Are used tires/new tires expensive? Might i need
to replace more than just the tires to move it?

(Pardon my ignorance on mechanics.)

- If the wheels are frozen, is this a terrible thing? Is it costly to
repair. Won't some WD40 unfreeze them.
- Is it possible that while the wheels are turning, and the unit is
getting pulled out of the owners yard, that something can crack
underneath that is costly?
- what are some clues thsat will show me to stear clear.

Are there any tips or clues to look out for that will ensure i don't
end up getting stuck with something that will cost me a fortune
getting it to my house.

Or am i safe if i get it at this price.

It does not seem to have any kind of rust underneath that cracks off
when you poke at it.

The possibility of it cracking scares me. Am i being totally
rediculous.

The unit has no fridge. All else seems intact, but it needs a
cleaning. It all seems shiny below the dust. Other than that, it is
dry, and has no hint of leaks or musty odors. It seems a bit
discolerd on the walls inside. It has hardly any
significant dents, and i may have something that is worthwhile to
restore someday. It was not my intention, and not a size i would
have ever want to own.

I would like to know if anyone would be interested in purchasing this
unit from me when i am done using it in about 6 months to 1 year. It
is not
likely that i will restore it. I would prefer to trade for a small
airstream about 15 foot. Floor seems solid.