Re: [A/S] Early 60s trailer wiring

Andy,
  That's nice to know, but I think the Avion would require a bit more
length. I measured it at 7', bought 8', and it seems "about right". I
could have gotten away with the 7', but probably not 6'. Of course, RV
dealers may have different lengths available.

The reason it's a PITA to connect the cable and connector is I generally
tin all of the wires before putting them under the screws. Then, I'll
make an attempt to seal the rear of the connector with silicone after I
assemble it.

Will check with a local RV service center to see what they have
available, thanks for the tip!

                             <<Jim>>