[A/S] Re: The saga,

---My loud buzzing Univolt has no switches and if I run the
> in-house stereo (speakers in the walls) with any of the 12 volt
lights
> or equipment, the buzzing is amplified through the radio,

Hi Do you have a battery in place and hooked up. Batterys make great
filters. Run a new 12 volt power lead from the radio to the battery.
(fuse it) The closer to the battery you hook the radio power lead the
better. Good luck. Arnie.

PS. Wyoming is one of my favorite places. Where about is home?