Re: [A/S] Are Door Hinges Adjustable

Yes Charlie, Mucho thanks. The hinges do not appear to be loose. I
tried moving the door vertically while it was open. I did notice that
the screws on the inside door frame have some tool marks like maybe
the previous owner had taken them out to remove the white metal
molding or something. Maybe its been this way for the 2 1/2 years
that I've had it and just never noticed? lol. Think I'll "ponder" on
this a little bit before I break out the 2X4....

Thanks again,
Lee