Re: [A/S] Video cameras for truck & Airstream...

This sounds exactly like the one I purchased at Sams a couple years ago,
but it is no longer at my local Sams (Augusta, GA).

If you have a SKU number for it (on the box), it might help others find it.

I made a small weatherproof casing for mine and "glued" it to the outside
of the glass on my rear AS window with clear RTV, then ran the cable
through the window and down to the underside of the trailer, then along the
existing pipes to the trailer tongue where I plug it into homemade
extension cables dangling from under my truck tailgate in the center. this
way it is always ready to go at any time, and I don't have to go back there
and install it just before back up time. Been there for more than a year
now, working fine except that some dust got inside it on my trip to/from
Alaska last summer and now I need to figure out a way to clean the inside
glass!

I hope to install the other camera similarly on the back of the truck so I
can use it for parking/AS hookup when I get a round tuit.

Jerry W4UK  4404