RE: [A/S] Electronic rear-view mirror?

I have been using a rear view camera for over a year, including an
Alaska Adventure last spring.  I have a wide angle color camera mounted
on the back of my rear window valance aimed out the window.  I have a TV
on a shelf in the rear seat area set so it can be viewed using the rear
view mirror.  The 12v camera plugs in in the bedroom 12v outlet.  The
setup is wireless and operates in the 2.4GHz frequency band.  Components
were purchased as part of a home video system from x10.com.

Reception from the back of a 31' Airstream to the rear of an extended
cab long bed pickup works just fine.

 Dick Martin - 2000 31' Limited pulled by 2001 Sierra Duramax
    mailto:martin13@internetcds.com
    http://home.cdsnet.net/~martin13