[A/S] Tire Wear Question - Clarified

The following refers to the tow vehicle, not the trailer.

A request for your opinion and/or comments.

I have towed my 31' Airstream well over 18,000 miles in the last two
years with two different tow vehicles.  I have experienced an unusual
tire wear problem.  The rear tires seem to wear at a much higher rate
than the front.  I have assumed that it was due to the stress added by
the anti-sway setup.  Are there any similar or opposite experiences out
there?

 Dick Martin - 2000 31' Limited pulled by 2001 Sierra Duramax
   mailto:martin13@internetcds.com
   http://home.cdsnet.net/~martin13