[A/S] Hello and ... looking

Hello Airstreamers,

I just joined this list and hope to have a few things to offer the
group.  We have owned an Airstream since 1988 when we purchased our
first *vintage* model, a 1969 29' International Ambassador that we
updated with some new goodies that are still OK and some others whose
brand we won't buy again.  I sure wish we'd bought the ZipDee awnings
rather than the A&E that I went with ... oh, well.  Before too long
now the A&E's will be replaced with the *correct* ZipDee brand that
has the wrap around aluminum covers on them.

It's been many years since we took our trailer back out on the road
but I hope to change that before the summer runs out this year.  I
have to replace some copper water lines that developed splits in them
due to being stretched when the water froze many years ago.

Does anyone know where I can find a schematic drawing for the water
lines in a model like ours?  I'd really appreciate some help with
this project.  After I get this done we should good to go until the
next time.

We are members of the Carolinas Unit, District 3, of the WBCCI.  Nice
to see the amount of members on this list and I'll see if I can find
some nice pictures of our trailer to put up in the Files area to
share with the group.

Tom Meeker
1969 29' Airstream International Ambassador
WBCCI #5305