Re: [A/S] Electronic rear-view mirror?

Sam's club sells a little package for about $90 that has a 5 inch B/W
monitor and two cameras on 50 foot cables. They include a 12 V adapter so
you can run it from 120VAC, but it works fine on 12VDC from the cigarette
lighter.

I have one of these installed in my rig - one camera mounted on the rear of
the trailer and the monitor in the truck. I am considering installing the
other camera in the truck to help with parking. I can never gauge the
distance accurately to the other guy's bumper at either end of the truck!

The little monitor switches cameras every few seconds if you set it up that
way. Neat package, and cheap. Took a few hours to make a weatherproof box
for the camera and to install the wiring.

Jerry Flanders #4404 just back from Jamie King's Civil War Caravan in TN/MS/LA