RE: [A/S] Tow Vehicle, Long Wheel Base

	As others have said, towing is a dream due in part to the longer
wheelbase. In every day use, i.e. the malls or Walmart's, can be
something of a problem if you don't like to park way out there & hike
into the stores. Personally, I'd make that trade again any day.

	But one problem I don't think has been mentioned is impaired
vision when backing up. Despite having used every part of all three
mirrors, I backed into a young boy's dream Camero. Just couldn't see it,
at all. Almost the same story with a cute little sports car in the
office parking garage. Thank goodness she honked, because she was
nowhere in my mirrors!

	The lesson I learned is to back up only the shortest distance
needed to make the exit turn, and not a drab more. Requires more turns
of the steering wheel to maneuver, but far preferable to denting the
hood a young boy's dream car. He actually had tears in his eyes!

	Jim
	'02 Safari 27'
	'02 F250 CrewCab PSD