Re: [A/S] Overlander Question

The rail I am describing is about11/4" wide, screwed flat to the wall. I
thought it perhaps was to hold the boootom of the curtains.  I purchased a
set of curtains from another Overlander owner, and there is no place to
attach them on the bottom to attatch them to a rod or whatever.  I understand
what you were describing and my front sofa works that way.  Thanks for the
reply.

                                                 Chuck & Lynn
                                                 1965 Overlander