[A/S] Re: Lp Detector

Thank you, Jan.  I followed your instructions (disconnected the black
wire quick connect) and the chirping stopped; the yellow Fault light
is now a blinking green "OK" light.

I wonder what caused the Fault in the first place?

Any idea where I can get a photocopy of the owners manual for the
Atwood ProTechTor propane detector?  (This is the model available for
1997 trailers.)  I tried emailing Atwood and have had no response.
Maybe another reader has one (and a scanner) and could email the
scanned file to me.
Walt