RE: [A/S] golf cart batteries

Hi Pearl,
I have moved the battery from the rear compartment of my 68 Sovereign to
the most forward under the bed compartment of the 3 I have. That places
the battery just about right between the axles on the road or "high"
side. I have replaced the old Univolt with a new converter and a Charge
Wizard. I'm picking up my new AGM in the am, I had to go this route to
avoid gassing problems that may occur with the battery now inside with
me and the wife and the kids! The battery claims to have 105 amp hours.
Check out Phred Sez web site, www.phrannie.org/phredex.html, he has
great information on this topic. We will have a chance to test run this
set up this weekend up in Door County WI.
Good Luck,
Ed
WBCCI/VAC 4425
68 Sovereign