Re: [A/S] Re: Tow Cars

That Intrepid pulling the Airstream bothers a lot of people. I don't know who
in their right mind uses a car rated to tow 2,000 pounds and tows almost
10,000 pounds with it.

Imagine the  jury's response if that combo got into an accident.....

I do see the occasional Caddy pulling an Airstream... almost always with a
Hensley hitch.

There's a lovely gentleman from West Virginia, Ralph "??" (can't think of it)
who comes to Florida every winter..... he pulls his 30 something foot trailer
with a big old car....
Ralph's 91.

Hunter