[A/S] Re: Electrical Connections @ Plugs

I have refered to my Argosy manual of 1976 and can confirm the siring
pin order that charlie burke had described.  That order is in a
clockwise direction starting at the pin oposite the line up key.  This
places it in the bottom pin position when being plugged in.  Bing that
Charlie has mention to wire it to todays 7 pole pattern I agree that
this will cause a couple wires on the trailer end to change position.
 Following the directions of the connector pin will put each wire in
it's correct spot.  Don't forget that when looking at the pins of both
the trailer and the truck at the same time, with the trailer pattern
running clockwise, the pattern on the truck will run counter clockwise
when looking at the plug face. Also you may get better results with
older trailers to get the trailer hitch hooked up to the truck to
achieve more solid ground.

talk soon, John Barry