Re: [A/S] Vintage Airstream Insurance

I spoke to my agent about insurance on my 75 A/S. today concerning policy
renewal and replacement cost. (Progressive) Because it is basically original
and have only maintenance $ tied up replacement cost is not a big issue for
me. But while I had him on the phone I inquired about the dilemma many of the
vintage folks have insuring their units that have been extensively worked on.
He suggested that the vintage people try what the classic and antique car
people do. That is to form a group and search out a carrier that will insure
the units at classic or antique value. He thought it would be a real
possibility.

Food for thought.   J.L.Dietz