[A/S] Disc Brakes

FYI to any and all ExcellaVac disc brake owners. The pads are on special at
inlandrv.com for 39.00pr thru 31mar. I"m ordering a set just in case I need
them.
found out that Kodiac disc brakes can be set up with the Ausco or MasterBrake
electro hydraulic controller. This is not the controler in the car, but
replaces master cylinder/vacuum system on trailer. can also be used with
existing ExcellaVac disc brakes, which would no longer require vacuum from
tow car.
as far as retrofit goes, got this email from Kodiak:
Thank you for your inquiry.

Yes, you can put disc brakes on your trailer as long as you don't have 7200

lb. axles.  The brakes only fit 3500 to 8000 lb. axles.  They won't fit the

7200 lb. axles.
would anyone know what axle we'd have on our 31 or 34's?
Dan