Re: [A/S] Refrigerator

Thanks so much for everybodies responses...much food
for thought.  Nope, I don't have money to burn and yes
I will definately get it checked out before comitting
money for a new one.  Our frig went out on our 1985
Sunline this past summer in Utah and I just bought ice
and kept it in the frig.  Worked OK. I have been
reading a bit on refrigerators but really need to get
into some archives and learn more.  It would only make
sense, as Terry points out, that if it works good on
electric then the problem with the gas side of it has
to be pretty straight forward and fixable.  I have not
yet gotten into it and looked for amonia leaks or
anything yet.  The weather is to wierd to be able to
spend much time on it.  70 degrees in Ohio yesterday
and 20 degrees outside right now with a 30-40 MPH wind
howling.  The wood burner feels good tonight!  Again,
thanks for the help and the support.  On another note,
my Mom died this winter and while going through things
I found about 250 slides of our summer of 1968 Western
Canada WBCCI Caravan.  My Grandfather took them and
there is a ton of photos of the trailers parked in
wagon wheels, lined up in fields, and drivers meetings
and things. Even a picture of a truck drilling a
couple hundred gopher holes.  There I was...a 12 year
old trying to look cool wearing my blue beret and
having an Ohio Unit bolo tie hanging around my neck.
I wonder what ever happened to the beret...
Thomas
1978 Ambassador
1992 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton